On Christmas morning the kids have to wait for Mom and Dad to wake up before they can go downstairs to see the presents from Santa and begin the unwrapping festivities. This year was no different! With eyes closed I led them to their pile from Santa, stocking included then counted to three before they cold open their eyes and see what he brought!
Rise and Shine!
Proof that Santa is real:
He brought the kids airsoft guns!!!
I had always objected to these toys certain that somebody would shoot their eye out. Apparently Santa has more faith in the kids and is hoping a few rules and some eye goggles will ensure nobodies eyes are "shot out."
I love watching the kids open their gifts. Elsie and Ren took turns passing out the presents from under the tree. A new way of doing it this year. We took it slow and opened the gifts one at a time. Love doing it that way. :)

Besides the guns, Ren's 3 favorites were: Minecraft, Legos and Ticket to Ride.
Santa was kind enough to put a smiley sticker over the scary face on the air soft gun targets. Thank you Santa!
Violet enjoyed her gift of canned cat food.
Ready, aim, fire!
Lock and Load.
Ren got a spiffy new suit for church!
Matt is an adorable Hubby, just sayin'.
Super Cheese!
And for Miss Elsie her top three after the beloved guns: Spy Set, Legos, and a new watch.
Matt loved his many movies, Belgian waffle maker and new Doctrine and Covenants Made Easier, family edition.
I loved my new mixing bowels and spatulas, Husker Du game from Santa and
the huge surprise....a Kindle Fire HDX! I was completely shocked and had no idea Matt and the kids were getting me one.
We enjoyed a huge delicious breakfast/brunch of Belgian waffles, strawberries and bananas, muffins, bacon, hash browns, orange juice and milk. We played with our gifts for a while, Matt and I took a quick nap, then we got ready for Christmas dinner with the Morrow Family.
MERRY CHRISTMAS!



No comments:
Post a Comment