10.29.2008

HHC1 says "Hi" to MATTHEWLE----this is online lingo :) !

My awesome brother Jon made up this little jingle with the phrase "Happy Anniversary." Now most of you will not find this amusing but to my family down south in sunny St. George, imagine me singing this to Jon's tune. Here we go.....Happy Anniversary, Happy Anniversary. Happy Anniversary. Happy Anniversary! I kept singing that yesterday to Matt. Since we've only been married 4 months its quite easy to still remember all the firsts in our relationship. Like yesterday....it was one year ago yesterday that we first sent a "hi/what's up" email to each other. One year ago!!!! That's it! If you would have told me last year that in just one year I'd be in the arms of the man I love immensely, sealed to him forever and eternally, deeply in love with my best friend, I would NOT have believed you. Just ask my peeps and family. I thought I wouldn't be ready for that for a very long time. Heavenly Father had a different plan for Matt and I, THANK GOODNESS!!!! Wahoo Matt! Happy Anniversary Honey. (Yes, we get to celebrate the small, seemingly meaningless anniversaries so to all of you who think this is way to cheesy to commemorate just ignore this little post ok?) Anywho, I love you dearly Matthew! And just for old times sake.....HHC1 says, "What's up?" ;). Here's to many more celebrations of our little anniversaries!



To Matt: You and me baby! XOXO.




This is one of the pictures from our engagement photo shoot. My amazingly talented and awesome brother Joe did all the pictures for this photo session in engagement land and the entire day of the wedding. All of the pictures turned out beautifully thanks to him. You're the best Joe. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you!!!!

4 comments:

Jaime Lynne said...

What a beautiful picture of the two of you! Happy anniversary! I can never remember the actual date of our anniversary but I always seem to remember the anniversary of our first kiss. Those little dates still matter so much!

Anonymous said...

I love that picture of you and Matt! You both look awesome.

Anonymous said...

Oh and Jim and I used to have moonaversaries which was celebrating a monthly anniversary..every 26th of the month... so I say CELEBATE all of your special days. That's what keeps your love alive!

Anonymous said...

You guys are so cute. In this crazy world with everything that goes on, I am glad you found each other! You are MFEO...If you've seen Sleepless in Seattle you'll know what that means.