10.22.2008

Playing Catch Up

Since I am the CEO and founder of this amazingly informative family blog I've made an executive decision..... I'm going to post lots of pictures and journaling from today going backwards, in random order, just whenever I feel like it. This is the luxury of being the CEO of this blog. Aren't you all so very envious? I know, you're really not envious because you too can throw caution to the wind and post whatever you want. I'm just telling myself this to cover up the guilt I have for not scrapbooking and blogging for the past million years. Better late than never when catching up with pics about good times right? I've got a whole slew of pics I finally unloaded from the camera so stay tuned for an overload of Morrow Land news!

HERBIE RIDES AGAIN!!!


This is Herbie. Can you believe we found him? We spotted him in Las Vegas on the second leg of our Honeymoon adventure (July 2008). I insisted we pull over and take pictures of him. It was in a scary part of town but I was tough. Not even worried....not like someone else who was in the car with me.(Don't worry I won't mention your name honey!
Just thought I'd post this picture for funsies. Herbie's here to help me play catch up.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want that car - in red or purple.

Keolani said...

Sounds great. I am a non scrapbooking novice blogger myself. Might have to steal a page from your book and do some random posting myself. Love your blog.

Anonymous said...

I love Herbie so much. My parents used to rent Herbie movies on weekends when I was little. I swear there was like a million of them.

Unknown said...

Alicia, I loved your blog,you crazy girl!I especially loved your music, but it made me cry!I miss you all so much & can't wait to see all of you!Give my love to all!Love ya,Mom

Kristin said...

Yeah! Alicia is on the blogging bandwagon! I found that it was really hard for me to get started and feel like I was posting things that were interesting. Until, like you, I just threw caution to the wind and decided to post for myself and no one else! And pictures are the best! Keep them coming! Love ya, Leesh!