12.19.2008
Santa Baby, hurry down the chimney tonight.....
I had so much fun putting together my Christmas playlist. I hope you all enjoy it. It's just too bad I didn't find the time to get back to blogging land at the beginning of the Christmas season not days before the big day. Oh, well..... thus is life. Just want to say Merry Christmas one and all. I hope life is going swimmingly and you've all found your money tree in working order to help pay for Christmas and all it's fun. Gotta love it. We've been enjoying lots of Christmas movies lately: Elf, Home Alone, Mr. Kruegar's Christmas, The Nativity, Frosty the Snowman, Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer, Story of Christmas and Snowball Express so far. Does anybody else remember that old Disney classic? I love it! Hopefully we can still squeeze in: The Santa Clause, Miracle on 34th street, It's a Wonderful Life, and The Forgotten Carols. Wishing you lots of love and happiness this holiday season!!!!
Labels:
christmas playlist,
movies
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Merry Christmas Morrow Family
I love Snowball Express! I bought it on dvd for my dad a few years ago! It's good to see you blogging again! I hope you have a fantastic Christmas!
Merry Christmas to you guys too! It looks like you guys have been having a fun holiday season. Stay warm!
Alicia!!!! Yeahh, I am so happy you have a blog so I feel like we are in touch! Your kids are beautiful! Matt is adorable, and it is my first time seeing a picture of him, because we moved and I am sure you sent the announcement to our old house! Lic, I am so so so happy for you that you found the perfect person to share the rest of your life with. You deserve it!!! Sara, Jadee, and I went to dinner a few days ago and wished you and Jaime were there! Please keep in touch with me. I will check your blog often. I love you! Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment