12.29.2008

Pictures, Pictures, Pictures

Just thought I'd post some pictures of us at Christmas time. Mom has been asking about how the house has looked and what the kids have been up to, and about all our snow (which is now a few days later melted ALL away!) so I'm gonna post lots of pics just for you Mom. Hope everybody's Christmas of 2008 was splendidly magical and you will enjoy a Happy New Year.


The girls on the Sunday before Christmas



Men, Men, Men, Men, Menly Men Men :)



Yup, the kids love Jack's kennel too!


(p.s. I figured out how to use "slideshow.com" so that will make this slew of picture posting a lot easier. Happy 2009 ya'll!)

2 comments:

MadMama said...

I loved the pictures! It looks like you guys had an awesome Christmas. I can't get over how much Elsie looks like you! Your kids are such dolls! Tell your mom "hi" for me! :)

Jaime Lynne said...

Love seeing the kids in Jack's kennel. So hilarious! Pretty soon they'll be too big to fit in there together.