3.02.2009

Sleepover Time

Lorenzo had his first sleepover with a friend on January 30th. It was hard for me to let my little man go and enjoy himself at his friends house. He has never had a friend sleepover before so I was hesitant. But come on Alicia, he is almost 9. So I listened to the counsel of my ever wise and loving husband and let the boy go have a night of fun. And fun he did have. Next time it will probably be here at our house which might be difficult on a completely different level. So Matt and I decided our rules for sleepovers are as follows: the child may have a sleepover with a friend once they are 8 years old or older.... but we must feel comfortable with the home and people he or she will be spending time with and we must be fully conscious and coherent when the aforementioned sleepover begins and ends. We reserve the right to amend this rule whenever our little hearts desire. And yes Elsie is quite perturbed that Ren can have sleepovers and she can't. I mean come on! ( That was for you Els!) December 28th cannot come fast enough this year for her!
(Notice the box of Wheaties Ren is taking with him. Classic Lorenzo moment.)

No comments: